If you are looking for assistance in forming your business entity or planning your exit strategy from a family business, consider seeking quality legal advice. Running a business involves complex tasks, such as reviewing contracts, preparing leases and easements, and navigating tax laws. It also requires handling purchase/sale transactions of businesses and real estate, preparing bills of sale, deed transfers, and potentially facing litigation.
At our firm, we can help corporate clients facilitate required annual meetings and provide guidance to take their business to the next level. We also assist business owners in coordinating their estate planning needs to ensure the best possible exit strategy.
Partner with us to benefit from our experience, insights, and expertise. We’ll work alongside you to lay a strong foundation for your business, secure your legacy, and overcome any challenges that arise along the way.
- Residential and farming land purchase contracts
- Preparation of Deeds
- Easement agreements
- Tenants in Common Agreements including for families who have children building houses on parent’s property
- Purchase/Sale of a Business
- Contracts Review
- Exit Stages
- Employment Agreements
- Tax Planning (income, property, estate)
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate, including the purchase/sale of property construction/renovations, financing, leases, easements, entitlements, landlord/tenant matters